Aug 18,2011
Aug 18,2011
I`ve had some shoddy landlords in my day but this lot were on a whole new level. Nothing gets fixed, the maintenance managers couldn`t care less about the tenants and any problems they might have, and don`t even bother to hide the fact. Rude, unprofessional. On one occasion I was locked out of my flat for an entire weekend after the lock broke - I requested an emergency locksmith and the office just shut up and went home on a Saturday lunchtime. Also refused to take any action whatsoever, for example fitting individual mailboxes for tenants when one of the tenants in our block of flats was stealing mail from the communal mailbox and setting up fraudulent mobile contracts etc... Avoid. Like. The. Plague.
Made even the slightest effort to perform the job I paid them to do.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MCR Property Group Office 1! To leave a new review of MCR Property Group Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for MCR Property Group Office 1