Aug 09,2011
Aug 09,2011
Absolutely terrible letting agent, moved into my house on Rhondda Street to find the house hadn't even had it's refurbishments completed, the house wasn't HMO registered, the maintenance guys who were equally as incompetent never actually did maintenance, I actually spent 3 months on the floor in the living room because the mould was so bad in my room, and I STILL had to pay half rent as a gesture of their "goodwill" the room was mouldy, the house wasn't maintained at all, the shower door fell off an broke as a result of maintenance and their incompetence, and overall I spent more time worrying about the house than I did on my studies, so much for PREMIER student letting agency!!!!! This whole letting agency was a shambles, it still is, and the very fact they can't even give people change from when you hand over money to them is just beyond stupid. The only good thing i have to say about this agent is at least the staff are friendly, of course they'll have to be considering there robbing you blind!

Avoid this agent at all cost, unless you like living in squalor and being completely taken for a ride.

StudentDigz