Jul 25,2011
Jul 25,2011
Well what can I say we would of signed up with them, but having viewed properties that they market it has been a knightmare, trying to view properties or get information about properties answered.
When arranging a viewing with them be prepared for it to take 5 days before you get a reply. I had to call them on several occasions chasing to get viewings on more than one marketed property.
Information regarding properties marketed, well never got a response.you believe we ended up knocking on the vendor doors to get information.

We have also turned up for a viewing and the vendor had no idea about the viewing it wasnt only me that had turned up, she had had 3 previous potential buyers turn up at different times of the day too.

I dont mind paying the high street estate agents, as you do get a service and a response within 24 hours.

Make an Enquiry