Nov 15,2016
By: 'Terry'
Nov 15,2016
I recently went into a number of estate agents in Westbury. I wanted to know what the current market was like and if it was a good time to sell or not. The majority of agents all said the same thing "now is the perfect time to sell, when can we come out to value your property?" However, Lewis at Wilsons actually asked me a question. "Why am I looking to sell?" He was the first person to actually offer me a seat and a drink as well as starting a normal conversation rather than trying to force me to agree to a valuation. Having said that, because of his attitude and personality, I decided to invite him out to my property to give me a valuation. This is not happening until next week but I can honestly say if anyone is looking for an agent in Westbury who actually cares.... please go and speak to Lewis. He isn't a robot like the majority of agents out there!
Not known yet.