Nov 15,2016
Ben
By: 'James Cook'
Nov 15,2016
I met Ben because he showed the initiative to realise that my flat was on the market and he approached me direct by by means of delivering a letter. This was not your typical lazy estate agents flyer it was a brochure showing exactly what my flat would look like should Ben market it.

Ben took on my sale and I will never use any other estate agent than Ben again. More than anything Bens communication was brilliant, for me that was such an important factor. Ben not only communicated perfectly everything he said to both me and any potential buyers made complete common sense.

I cannot recommend Ben highly enough and would encourage anyone looking for an Estate Agent to use Ben without a moments hesitation. I guarantee you having Ben on your side will significantly improve the chance of not only selling your property but also getting the right figure.
Good