Jul 16,2011
Jul 16,2011
They are horrible. I had screaming arguments over the phone with them. We rent 8 apartments for 3 months with them and it was a horrible horrible mistake. My bo„±iler failed like 20 times, the apartment which was supposed to be professionally furnished literally had one dirty sofa and a 30 year old TV on the ground. All my colleagues had massive problems and Foxtons never helped or cared. Right now I am again in search for 8 apartments in London and even if they had the best offer (they don't) I am willing to pay double just to avoid working with them. I have to add Shoreditch office was especially horrible! I was considering launching a website like fuxtons and publish all the mailings with the company - they are that bad!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Shoreditch! To leave a new review of Foxtons Shoreditch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Shoreditch