Jul 11,2011
Jul 11,2011
Took their "fully managed, platinum" service back in August 2010 and my current agreement with Northwood is coming to renew. Given this, I said that I would like to explore possiblities for increasing my monthly rental return e.g. by moving off of platninum to say silver service) but Northwoood refused to budge on any change in rental agreement until the current sitting tenant had left. They claimed they could not change from the current contract whilst the tenant was still sitting.

Not very good business model as I have now instructed Northood to return the property to me so I can market with aonther agency. If they'd had some flexibility they could have still made some money and both Northwood and myself would have had a result.

In addition to this, they are now claiming that there is a clause in the tenancy agreement which disallows marketting of the property whilst there is a sitting tenant.

So now I have to wait until tenant leaves until viewings can be arranged and I can rent my flat once more.

Be very wary that you don't fall into the same trap - a nasty little muzzle that Northwood try and impose on you, presumably to make it very unattrative/hard for you to jump ship to another agency.

Arrogant, unhelpful, almost smug responses when I queried the staff and explained my intentions - almost if they'd had this conversation with many a person before and known the outcome...

AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Glasgow! To leave a new review of Northwood Glasgow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Glasgow