Nov 13,2016
Sam Gross
Nov 13,2016
When I needed to let my Shoreditch-based property, the Peach Properties representative looking after us (Sam Gross) worked tirelessly and proficiently to find tenants for it. Acting as my point of contact, he gave me regular progress updates; alerting us to market trends and advising us on how to respond in order to optimise the chance of finding tenants within the timeline I had stipulated on appointing them. Once the tenants had been found, Nick Hardy took responsibility for setting up the Shorthold Tenancy Agreement, consulting us to find out what we wanted to include outside of the standard clauses. Unlike our previous Shoreditch-based agent, they contacted the property's ultility providers, so that ulitity bills would go into the tenant's name for the life of the tenancy. Taking these kinds of administrative tasks off of me, set them apart from the competitors, in my eyes, as it made tenant-finding a more stress-free and seamless process than some of my previous experiences with other agents. Peach Properties provided a really comprehensive and professional service, in my experience (so far), and I would not hesitate in recommending them to any landlord.
Reasonable