Jul 01,2011
Jul 01,2011
I was in the process of buying a house and the sales agent dealing with us was really good. However, they did not remove the property from the market, which meant we could be gazzumpted at any stage. After not receiving anything from the owners for nearly 2 weeks, we ended up finding a better property with another agent. They agreed to remove it from the market and when we mentioned this to the chelsea square, the partner who was now dealing with the property was extremely rude, offensive and ended up hanging up the phone. I would not deal with them again.
By: ray
May 15, 2012
Dear Baba

I apologise for not responding to your comments sooner, however we have only just become aware of this web-site. I can not comment on your suggestion that the partner that you dealt with was rude and offensive as that does not seem to describe either myself or my colleague. However, I do not understand why you felt the need to withdraw from the sale. Although you mention that the property was not removed from the market (which i should point out is standard practice by most estate agents) it is not our practice to gazzump a buyer once a sale has been agreed. Infact it does not appear that you were gazzumped but actually chose not to proceed with your purchase because you found a better property through another agent (I would assume leaving our vendor in the lurch in the process). It is not unusual to have to wait for 2 weeks to receive draft paperwork from a buyers solicitor so possibly if someone was rude to you it was because you had wasted our time as well as our vendors (something to think about possibly).

If you would like to contact me to discuss your complaint further then I am happy to speak to you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chelsea Square Partnership Office 1! To leave a new review of Chelsea Square Partnership Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chelsea Square Partnership Office 1