Jul 01,2011
Jul 01,2011
I\'ve been a tenant with this company for a couple of years now. I can fully recommend this company, any problems I had with maintenance etc. they dealt with in no time at all.
Sep 12, 2012
This is obviously a review written by somebody that works for homelets, homelets are AWFUL. I've never met a single person with a good experience, I personally know people who have had ceilings fall through, toilets that have never been fixed, frequent viewings with no prior consent...I've even met somebody who went on holiday to return to a house with no roof, they started repairing the roof without informing the tenant and then the building stopped before the roof was complete. The staff are rude and inconsiderate, the prices are ridiculous, DO NOT GO WITH HOMELETS.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Homelets Office 1! To leave a new review of Homelets Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Homelets Office 1