Mar 27,2012
Mar 27,2012
When I gave Morgan Randall my block of newly built apartments to rent out for me,I was promised a professional efficient service by Irfan Choudary.
He was as good to his word and I was extremely happy with the manner he went about getting the best possible tenants for my apartments.
He get me up-to-date with the volume of tenants that were viewing the apartments and with the progress of each prospective tenant.
All my queries were answered efficiently and I was most pleased with how quickly he returned my calls.
He managed to rent out seven of the eleven flats on offer in a matter of weeks.
I am very satisfied with the work ethic of Mr Irfan and his staff, particularly Charlie and will most definitely be using Morgan Randall in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 4! To leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morgan Randall Office 4