Apr 05,2009
Apr 05,2009
I approached them as landlord to lease out my property with hope that they will deliver impeccable services from winning the prestigious Estate Agent of Year award. However, I am so wrong in appointing them. I find they are untrustworthy, deceptive and manipulative when dealing with their clients.

Recently, I have a huge furore with them when my tenant moves out 6 months ahead of the Tenancy Agreement. They did not informed me, the landlord or produced a formal letter from tenant for my reference. I vehemently disagree with them on the tenant\'s decision and we would only allow the tenant to move out if they agreed to pay the losses incurred until they find a tenant at a rate the existing tenant is paying or higher and all the legal and administrative costs as stated in the Tenancy Agreement. Further, the tenant is obliged to inform the landlord within 60 days from the end of the tenancy for my approval. However, the estate agent failed to inform me within the stipulated time frame and agreed to the tenant\'s without getting our consent. We protested but they claimed they did no wrong.

The rules of early termination has been tabulated out very clearly in the Tenancy Agreement but they deceptively manipulate the TA to get away from this issue. Is this supposed to be way a client should be treated? We gave them monthly management service fees. I believe the Board should re-consider their decision in honouring them.

Stay away from them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cameron Estate Agents West Drayton! To leave a new review of Cameron Estate Agents West Drayton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cameron Estate Agents West Drayton