Mar 27,2012
Mar 27,2012
Unfortunately we had a very bad experience with this agent. They managed a property for us for several years. There were many problems. They renewed the tenants contract on our behalf without asking us and sent it in the post a couple months later. When I emailed and left phone messages I was ignored until I spoke to the manager who was very apologetic.
We were sent another landlord's statement once by mistake.
We were paid late on occasion.
We were told when we signed up that gas certificate renewals would be flagged up so we wouldn't need to remember. They weren't for the first couple of years.
We were paid someone else's rent by mistake which noone noticed until I told them.
The only service provided which was useful was the monthly landlord's statements for tax purposes. Guess what? These stopped without warning. When I noticed I asked for them to start again. They didn't.

We ended up dealing with our tenants directly to make life easier and have since switched to a new agent.

There did seem to be some improvements taking place like emailing statements and flagging up gas checks so hopefully things are improving. However we were emigrating and couldn't take the risk as we would no longer be in town to chase things up.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Red Brick Lettings Rugby! To leave a new review of Red Brick Lettings Rugby, please click the link below !
Write a review for Red Brick Lettings Rugby