Mar 27,2012
Mar 27,2012
I have just experienced the most peacefull move in to my home via VictorStone. The negotiator was very helpful in supplying me with the accurate information, transporting me to conduct viewings and had a very suttle way of stating the terms and conditions of commiting myself to the property. It didnt take me long before i decided to go ahead and put a deposit on a property. I paid a reasonable administration fee and had peace of mind with my references as VictorStone did all the chasing on references. This has been my first experience of renting in london and would recommend Victorstone to anybody who wants a property in london.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Victorstone Property Consultants Shoreditch! To leave a new review of Victorstone Property Consultants Shoreditch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Victorstone Property Consultants Shoreditch