Mar 27,2012
Mar 27,2012
Ludlow Thompson provided the one element of customer service that every Landlord values: Flexibility. I was fortunate enough to have had the most wonderful and hassle free experience courtesy of Ludlow's Wimbledon office, led from the front by Charlotte. I must add here that I was overseas when the property was being let and there was a five hour time difference between us. Charlotte went the extra mile by calling me out of office hours just to ensure that the let went through without much trouble and all parties, including the tenants, were satisfied. This is the second time I have let my property through Ludlow but I must admit this was by far the best experience to date. Well done to Charlotte and her team for managing the entire process in an extremely professional manner.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wimbledon

43-45 Wimbledon Hill Road Wimbledon, London