Nov 07,2016
Tom Williams
Katie Gilmore
Nov 07,2016
I have been using findahome for over 18 months now with 2 of my rental properties. Finding new tenants has never been a problem, always been kept in touch regarding checking new tenants credit/background, quarterly inspections, organizing plumbers for gas/legionaries etc cant fault any of the service. I have piece of mind knowing that Katie or Tom will call regarding any issues and help me rectify them. Will be using them with further rental properties down the line.
Fee's are competitive. I certainly cant grumble at the price to know i have the agents doing the checks and making sure everything is OK from the tenants end but also making sure that i am making sure i keep up to date with certificates and new legislation my end.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Findahome Online Stoke on Trent! To leave a new review of Findahome Online Stoke on Trent, please click the link below !
Write a review for Findahome Online Stoke on Trent