Mar 26,2012
Mar 26,2012
I would just like to say one big thank you to Luke Parle and Jack Ebdon at Bushells in Clapham for providing such an exceptionally professional service in selling my flat. They worked swiftly and efficiently to find right the right buyer, and patiently stuck with me while my husband and I found a property to buy. They have been polite and courteous from start to finish and I have already recommended them to my neighbours, who are equally pleased with their service. The only trouble is, now that our sale has just completed, I'm really going to miss their phone calls! These two work jolly hard and I wish them every success.
By: Bushells MD
Mar 27, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It is much appreciated by all at HQ and means a great deal to the staff mentioned.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Clapham! To leave a new review of Portico Clapham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Clapham