Mar 26,2012
Mar 26,2012
We are tenants currently looking for rented property in Bristol and I would recommend all potential landlords avoid using Woods to manage the letting of their property.

We called to enquire about a property in Bradley Stoke Bristol, straight after answering the phone the letting agent demanded more information on our credit rating, because she "does not want to waste her time" they wanted us to get a credit report from experian (at our own expense) before they would even show us the property. My husband and I have been renting together for 5 years. In that time we have never missed a rent payment, have never had problems passing credit checks, although our credit rating is not perfect (we have no CCJ's etc) and have always had a good relationship with our letting agents, however she was not interested. In addition to insisting (in a not too pleasant manner) that she would not deal with us without us providing her with a credit report, they also wanted to have their own credit reports done for both of us at the cost of £180 EACH, this seems extortionate. All this was spelled out to us before we had even enquired about the property! I have never been treated like this by a letting agent and we will never be interested in any property Woods have to offer now or in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Woods Estate Agents (South West) Bradley Stoke! To leave a new review of Woods Estate Agents (South West) Bradley Stoke, please click the link below !
Write a review for Woods Estate Agents (South West) Bradley Stoke

Woods Estate Agents (South West)

Ferndene Bristol