Mar 26,2012
Mar 26,2012
Conran Estates have been letting and managing my property for nearly 3 years now. We have had some glitches, mainly to do with building contractors, but after an unlucky start with repair issues, things have gone more smoothly. I have had dealings with various staff members, but the most professional, pleasant and helpful person I speak to is Anne Angus. When she is on the case I know that the matter will be attended to swiftly and well: I recommend her very highly indeed. The other staff member I have singled out is Chetna Patel. Chetna understands my sometimes complicated queries, she calls back promptly, and is efficient and helpful. A big thank you to both of them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich! To leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Conran Estates Greenwich