Nov 03,2016
Nov 03,2016
Whatever you do, do NOT go with these agents. They are hands down the worst agents I have ever experienced and the most unprofessional of their kind. Having conned students out of at least £2,000 with measley explanations to show for, this kind of behaviour is unacceptable. Whilst living at the property, it took ages for any problems to be fixed (namely a broken boiler for 3 months in the height of winter, damp beyond words and extortionate agent fees to name a few), I would highly recommend not letting with this company and warn others of this money laundering estate agents with rude staff and incompetent workers. Terrible terrible business.
Extortionate beyond words. Waste of money.
By: Marilyn Plews
Nov 04, 2016
Hello,
I am really sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with our Canary Wharf office and would like to look into this and discuss further with you. If you could email me directly at customerrelations@dexters.co.uk I would appreciate it. I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards
Marilyn Plews - Head of Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dexters Maida Vale Office! To leave a new review of Dexters Maida Vale Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dexters Maida Vale Office