Mar 26,2012
Mar 26,2012
The agent was unhelpful, sarcastic and abrupt. He had very poor people skills. As somebody who works a lot with the general public, families and children it was a surprise to me to be spoken to in such an offensive and obtuse manner. She informed me that I shouldn't have come into the office and kept saying
"Why have you come in? I don't understand why you have come in"
She then didn't give me the time to answer the question, it was like being interrogated. She needs to grasp the fact that in a conversation you have to wait for a person to reply before you start talking over them again and that being sarcastic and defensive is really not the way to speak to people.
My visit to the agency was to obtain some information, She then said to me "You don't need to tell me how to do my job". How rude, aggressive and totally unnecessary. I would strongly advice the agency to conduct some people skills and customer service training. The whole experience was horrible, we are deciding what to do now and having a look at other agencies that we might be able to buy with, I think that having to deal with this weman again would be something I would truly rather avoid even if it means looking for a different place to live.
I will be telling people to stay away from Carsons - they are rude and the little old guy is just as rude and makes you feel like your budget is not good enough for the area. I hope that the people in the village are not like these guys.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Carson & Co Lightwater! To leave a new review of Carson & Co Lightwater, please click the link below !
Write a review for Carson & Co Lightwater