Mar 26,2012
Mar 26,2012
Dear Peter & Ceris,

I write a few words to express my gratitude and thank you, not only to you both; but qually to the members of staff with whom I have dealt with at your office.

In your dealings with the various properties you manage on my behalf, I would like to comment on the level of attentive and professional service that has been received, thus not only providing the property owner with a degree of peace of mind, but equally in assisting with smooth transitions between tenancies; and ensuring that on going maintenance and management issues are proactively, positively and efficiently discharged, consequently leading to a safe, well managed and run property, with satisfied occupiers obtaining a high quality of service.

My thank you to you again.

Kind regards.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 143! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 143, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 143