Mar 26,2012
Mar 26,2012
I recently dealt with both the Bromley and Beckenham branches as a prospective tenant.
Bromley branch - staff was very pleasant although this did seem forced and insincere. Took all my details and for maybe the first week of me registering sent through a couple of properties that might interest me, then stopped contact altogether. At no point had I told them that I had stopped looking for properties - they just never sent any more emails through.
The Beckenham branch was even worse - Went to a viewing and was only allocated a 10-minute time slot. Agent was taking me around the property very rushedly and did not allow me to test things like water pressure or cupboard doors. Agent was very dismissive of the problems in the property (big crack on the wall, "will be sorted out" but no real timescales or description of what had caused the problem in the first place). Seemed more interested in selling the area to me (which I didn't need, as I have already decided I am moving to that area) than talking about the actual property. The building had a clear sign saying to make sure the front door was properly latched and yet when I arrived the doors were ajar. When I pointed this out to the agent she said she had left it like that. I'm pretty sure that the tenants of the other 15 flats in the building would not appreciate this!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Andrew Reeves Beckenham! To leave a new review of Andrew Reeves Beckenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Andrew Reeves Beckenham