Mar 26,2012
Mar 26,2012
I was reccomended Whitegates a few years ago by a friend following the brillaint service they recieved when letting a property.

After reviweing costs against other letting agents (Which were far more expensive than whitegates) and realising the benefits of having the assistance of having someone expertly tranined in managing a letted property i opted for the fully managed solution. I generally dealt with Either Kim or Jasmine, i found them both extremely proffesional and effecient and they always made me feel like i was their only customer which was very re-assuring. On the very rare occassion Kim was unavailable i found the rest of the staff (their names elude me) just as helpfull and willing to assist with any quiries i may have had, however minor. Im my in-experiance in letting a property i was unaware of what was involved regarding attaining a valid gas certificate, the relevant energy efficiancy documentation and also notifying utility companies and local councils of the situation. Kim was absolutely fantastic and made all the relevant people aware and also sourced me a price to have one of their reccomended gas affiliates give me a cost for the gas certificate saving me all the hassle and risk in possibly getting some cowboy out of the yellow pages.
I have done and will continue to use whitegates in the future due to their consistant help and advice every step of the way.

Total 10/10 service, Thanks Kim
By: Kim Wilkes
Mar 26, 2012
Dear Mr Sutton,

Thank you for reviewing the Worksop Office and I look forward to our future business dealings.

Kim Wilkes

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 28! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 28, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Office 28