Nov 03,2016
Colin
By: 'Mat Cox'
Nov 03,2016
Buying & selling a property is easily the one of the most stressful time of your life, having already had one sale and a purchase collapse due to me being Gazzumped, so as you can imagine I had high expectations and needs this time.
I approached Northwood Peterborough, to provide me with an up to date assessment/valuation. Colin Chapman, valued my house, and explained how the process would work. He valued my property spot on' to what my expectations were & I agreed to sell my home with him.
Although the first weekend was slow with only 2 viewers, I was kept informed by Colin that I was getting the hits' on Rightmove. This was a true statement as the following weekend I had 7 viewers of which my purchaser was one of them.
The subsequent chain we then found ourselves in after finding our new home was long & complex. But we were put at easy after Colin Chapman came back to us with all the necessary information. Colin was very professional in his dealings and kept me informed of all developments from the top of the chain to the bottom of the chain. I knew exactly where we were at all times.
He went above and beyond what I would have expected from an estate agent by effortlessly knowing the whole chain information.
During the sale x2 major problems arose, one ¾ of the way through the sale and then literally right before we were all due to exchange, he was calm and collective which helped put me at ease and he expertly assisted & advised me which lead to a swift resolution of these issues, to which I am very grateful.
I would thoroughly recommend anyone to use Colin Chapman at Northwood for selling or even buying a property. You will get the correct market advise and you will be treated as an individual rather than just cattle' like other agents made us feel.
Good