Mar 26,2012
Mar 26,2012
Having purchased a property 4 times previously, I can honestly say that Enfields were the best Estate Agent I have dealt with by some way. Not only was the marketing professional and spot on for our type of property but within just a couple of weeks we had received an offer and agreed a sale. Unlike many other agents though, this was not the end of their work. Jonathan was proactive and in regular contact to keep us updated and almost singlehanded he helped to pull the chain together. His regular contact kept us updated and took away much of the pressure and worry when solicitors were slow etc. I would recommend Jonathon and his team without hesitation.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Enfields Estate Agents Southampton! To leave a new review of Enfields Estate Agents Southampton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Enfields Estate Agents Southampton