Mar 23,2012
Mar 23,2012
Its was our first year in letting our house , we expected a letting agency to look after & check references etc on any prospective tennants, we ended up with the tennant from hell, she has'nt paid the full rental for 6 months & all martins have done is phone her to say she owes her rent, they never advised us to contact housing benefit office and get payment made directly to us and now her tennancy has ended they seem to do nothing in getting her out.
I wonder why we ever agreed to martins & co to look after the property because they have done zero work apart from collect there commission each month from us!
By: Kevz1
Apr 10, 2012
I wish I had seen this before I entered into a letting with Martin and co. I really feel sorry for the owners of the property I am letting. The supposed inventory inspector obviously missed a number of key items. Things like a film of grease across the kitchen faulty broken equipment which was reported as "excellent" one hand does not know why the other does!!! One says the chimney needs swept the other says the fire has a leak. The house is a nice house but like I said I feel sorry for the owners I would defo NOT recommend using these as property management. Very poor indeed. They are however very quick to remove money from you

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 90! To leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 90, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Co Office 90