Mar 23,2012
Mar 23,2012
Having received an excellent service from Oliver James when we bought our property, they were our first port of call to sell the same house. This proved to be an excellent decision as they were a pleasure to deal with throughout the process. When we were unlucky to lose our buyer several members of their team worked energetically to almost immediately find us another buyer and we were put at ease by a real sense that they were working hard to sell the house for us. I never thought I'd say this but they thoroughly deserved the commission that they earned from the sale. I'd recommend them as your first port of call if you are selling in the Witney area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oliver James Office 4! To leave a new review of Oliver James Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oliver James Office 4