Download Property Smart Leader App
Mar 23,2012
By: 'S O'Rourke'
Mar 23,2012
I have to say from the outset Paul Simon were extremely proactive and helpful, at any point whenever I had any enquiries relating to my sale, Sagar, Richard, Reuben or any other member of the team were always willing to listen & chase any outstanding matter.

I would have no difficulty recommending them to anybody I know who would be selling a property as they believe in putting their clients first and are always willing and ready to smooth things over should they become a little heated! I honestly don't know how they do it and are always smiling at the end of the telephone!

Thank you very very much Sagar & the team, we are indebted to you and cannot express our delight at finally negotiating a successful sale!

Paul Simon Residential