Mar 23,2012
Mar 23,2012
I have just sold my flat with Streets Ahead and once I received an offer dealt primarily with Jayne as the Sales Progressor. The service that Jayne offered was exemplary. She frequently kept me updated with each development via phone and email. If i had a question, her replies were always fast and when there was an issue to sort out she was at the forefront resolving it. She pushed all the parties involved (including solicitors) to get the sale progressed through before the stamp duty holiday came in. I honestly couldn't have wished to deal with someone more helpful and professional. She was excellent as were her sales colleagues who obtained the offer. I had a eally good experience with Streets Ahead and would recommend them to anyone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch