Mar 23,2012
Mar 23,2012
I found my property through Spencers Leyton branch and found them very helpful from the offset. Mark Sivell who we viewed the property with was polite and helpful without pressurising. He kindly picked us up when we were running late for our appointment and dropped us off afterwards.
I felt he had our best interests at heart when viewing the property and therefore made me feel more at ease to think about the decision and what was right for us. All the communication once we had decided to take the property was clear and consise.Both myself and housemate are very busy in our jobs and felt that they were adjustable and provided as much information to make it easy for us to complete paperwork,bond etc
Overall I would say Mark has been the best estate agent I have every come accross and would definetly look to Spencers again if I was in the moving process.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Leyton! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Leyton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Leyton