Mar 23,2012
Mar 23,2012
I don't usually write reviews, but felt moved to do so on this occasion as a result of the extremely professional, courteous and efficient service provided to me as a buyer by The Apartment Company in general, and by my contact Ben Hansell in particular. Ben was quick to appreciate what I was looking for and quickly developed a list of potential properties to suit my requirements and my budget. He answered all my questions fully and openly (a great characteristic, much valued by a potential buyer such as myself), and always got back to my many email questions very promptly. I cannot recommend this agency too highly and they are - in my view - head and shoulders above much of their competition, many of whom didn't even bother to respond to messages or follow up with me. And I was a cash buyer!

I would recommend The Apartment Company without hesitation and they will definitely be my first port of call when considering buying, selling or letting out any property in Bath or Bristol.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Apartment Company Bath! To leave a new review of The Apartment Company Bath, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Apartment Company Bath