Mar 23,2012
Mar 23,2012
As an overseas seller I contacted the only agent I knew - Foxtons. I gave them an exclusive mandate for 8 months only to get 8 months of excuses as to why they couldn't sell the place. I then gave it to another agent who came back with 3 offers and sold the place within a few months. Meanwhile all I continued to get from Foxtons was excuses and a stream of PR emails about all the meaningless awards they claim to win! On top of all that they hopelessly over valued the place to start with. Useless agent!

I would advise prospective sellers to avoid wasting their time with Foxtons, there are plenty of hungrier agents out there who will get the job done quicker and more professionally.
By: Katie
Mar 26, 2012
I guess it depends on how desperate you were to sell - any idiotic agent can sell a property under the value of which it could achieve.

We found foxtons very helpful, they got us an offer of 100k more than are next door neighbour, even though both properties are the same size and very similar condition!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Office 3! To leave a new review of Foxtons Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Office 3