Mar 22,2012
Mar 22,2012
They started off very professional, helpful and definitely generated viewings. They encouraged me to lower my price to my minimum (the price I bought my house for 6 years ago) to get a quick sales and then encouraged my neighbours (who desperately had to sale due to financial problems) to undercut me by £10,000 thus making my house unsaleable even at a very cheap give a way price. Then potential buyers started making ridiculously low offers on my house all encouraged by the price of the house next door going for such a cheap price. I thought they must have been looking at then I realised they didn't publish the figures for a few months meaning my own estate agent was encouraging the ridiculous low offers. Plus their fee would have made it impossible to move so I asked them to take their board down and take my house off the market. They were quite horrible in their response.

I am now trying an online agent at a much lower fee and they are very professional and don't manipulate neighbour against neighbour I am in control of what I know my house if worth. I am really disgusted with this agent as they only care about making a sale and have no interest in whether they are ruining you financially or not or if you can afford to move. If online selling works - I will never ever use a local agent again.
Not manipulate prices just to gain a quick sale and actually care whether the seller can afford to move or not. My agent could have gained two sales had they been wiser and NOT pitched one neighbour's price against another. They annoyed me so much and made it impossible for me to sell or move at the low price they pushed me down to. They lost me as a customer and they gained my bad review and disapproval which I will carry with me forever.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mansell McTaggart Haywards Heath! To leave a new review of Mansell McTaggart Haywards Heath, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mansell McTaggart Haywards Heath