Oct 27,2016
Jeremy
By: 'Adelaide'
Oct 27,2016
From having 3 Estate Agents round to value to my property, I knew instantly to go with Wellington Wise, they were not pushy as I advised them I needed my house valued to then market in a few months.
My house sold within hours of WW being instructed and they constantly kept me up today with any developments from my Buyer, who wasn't an easy Buyer to have and whom pushed me to the limits at times, yet every week I rung Tasha or Jeremy (St Ives Branch) for an update and they were absolutely amazing, going the extra mile to get me information, chasing Buyer or their Solicitor - I am so grateful for everything Tasha and Jeremy did for me. I would so recommend WW, for their professionalism yet personal friendly service and never anything seemed to much to ask and they also answered or called back with an answer
Fees were perfect