Oct 26,2016
Oct 26,2016
Lets hope this review is read by Andy Shepherd - Managing Director of Dexters. I cannot express to all landlords out there to NEVER, EVER rent your property through Dexters. Actually renting or being a tenant - it's all shoddy!! I have rented my flat through them for the last 7 years and it has been disappointment after disappointment. My latest tenants were apparently vetted and checked by Dexters, but turned out to be property-damaging, late-rent paying, non-bond returning to the extent that we are out of pocket by thousands of pounds. It's all about getting the tenant into your property no matter how inappropriate they are. Be warned!!!! Dexters were even dishonest with us when their inadequate Accounts department paid the final month's rent to us by mistake. We thought the tenants had paid it and so we negotiated deductions from their deposit based on the fact that they had paid their final months rent so we lost out big time on the tenants paying for any of their damage. We suspect that Dexters were providing the tenants with feedback regarding what to say during negotiations with us so Dexters would be able to claim back the rent they mistakenly paid us. We would have managed these negotiations very differently if they had been upfront about this. I have highlighted Anthony Wozniak because we dealt with him when the tenants signed the contract and moved in and we dealt with Cass Camolas when the tenants (finally) moved out! Both totally incompetent, however, all the staff I have dealt with over the last 7 years, and especially the last 3, have been extremely below standard and show very little regard for landlords.
We only let Dexters collect rent so the Agents fees for this was 8%, however, all throughout the 3 year contract the tenants didn't pay their rent until at least 10 to 15 days after due date, EACH MONTH. The Accounts department didn't seem bothered by this, therefore I don't think the 8% was deserved especially given the disaster that unfolded upon the end of contract.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dexters Office 3! To leave a new review of Dexters Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dexters Office 3