Mar 22,2012
Mar 22,2012
I was very apprehensive about looking for a new property and was worried that the estate agent would be 100% sales orientated. However, Tamer was absolutely brilliant!!! He made me feel comfortaable straight away. His customer servcice is second to none and he was so easy to talk to and get along with. He was very honest with all the questions I asked and he really listened to me and seemed to understand what I wanted amd what I was looking for. I was quite fussy and Tamer went the extra mile to help e find somethign that I would like. Nothing was too much for Tamer and nothing was a problem. I would reccomend Conran Estates and Tamer to anyone who is looking to buy or rent a new property.I am more thna happy with mine!!!! I also wish Tamer every success in the future because he really does deserve it!!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich! To leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Conran Estates Greenwich