Mar 22,2012
Anthony Keane
Mar 22,2012
I totally agree with the review above, Anthony and Garfields are just big bullies. They are extremely heavy handed and rude in all their dealings with us as tenants. If you ask them to fix minor problems, in their capacity as the property management agents, they will be sure to complain that you caused the problem even for simple wear and tear damage that any other landlord would just fix straight away and include in the cost of rent, and charge a huge invoice back to you without quoting an estimate first. They will ring you at all hours of the day and night, and shriek down the phone to you. They have made my flatmates and I cry on several occasions. When we first moved in, there were loads of problems. We made an inquiry about a single bed and before we knew it, they had swapped a double one for a single one without our permission and it took a lot of fighting before they swapped it back.
PLEASE AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS
Anthony is always rude and sarcastic and overly forceful in all his dealings with us. He never budges an inch or compromises, he just gets more and more rude until we are so upset by him we just have to do what he demands.
Attached Files