Oct 26,2016
Morgan Senior
Oct 26,2016
Moving house and finding the right property is a really stressful thing. I was very impressed with the service I received from Morgan and Chris at Townends Ealing Broadway. They were able to quickly get us into the property we wanted to see. They were very knowledgeable about the property and the local area and were able to answer all of our questions. They had some really helpful suggestions about potential changes and modifications we could make to the property. They knew the vendor well which helped us understand the kind of offer he would be willing to accept. They also took the time to show both me and my partner's parents round the property, which gave us the opportunity to get a second opinion.
I thought their knowledge of local property market was very good and this gave me the confidence to put my property on the market and to judge the kind of buyer and offer we should accept. Once we had identified a good potential buyer for my property, Morgan and Chris worked hard to negotiate with the buyer, and despite the buyer's hard bargaining position, they managed to secure a higher offer. Throughout the whole process Morgan and Chris were very responsive and kept us up to date with events regularly which was very reassuring.
We are now in the happy position of securing the property we wanted and getting what I think is a fair price for my flat so for that I am grateful.
Average