Mar 22,2012
Mar 22,2012
The agents lied to me and the landlord constantly. I was told the the property was mine long before it actually was secured. The contract is full of illegal and unfair terms. My solicitor described it as "unenforceable". My personal details were sent to several companies without our permission causing me to get lots of unsolicited junk mail. The agents took it upon themselves to change the electricity supplier, and thus pick up a commission, without permission from me or the landlord.

They lie, they overcharge, they sell your details and their contracts are full of holes.
Stop lying, reduce your extortionate fees, stop bullying, teach your staff basic ethics and learn some property law.
By: Customer Services
Mar 23, 2012
We are really concerned to read this review and would like to investigate your concerns further in order to help you.
If you could give us the opportunity to then please email quoting reference AAE01.

I hope you allow us to respond and learn from your feedback.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Dulwich! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Dulwich

81-83 Lordship Lane Dulwich, London