Mar 22,2012
Mar 22,2012
We viewed a property without a hitch with them and they seemed pretty expensive in comparison to most letting organisations charging in excess of ‚£300+ for 2 adult applicants(me and my wife).

When I called their offices to discuss an issue with the prospective landlady of the property we just viewed their phone was answered by an abrupt, rude and arrogant pratt. After politely discussing my concerns with him I got the impression that he simply wasn't interested in what I had to ask or say. I asked for his name and he said (and I quote) " you don't need to know my name'! WHAT'S THE BIG SECRET?, is he hiding from someone?...? Watchdog perhaps!

Well if your reading this Anthony Kempster, I know your name, and so does everyone on the internet!

As a company director you are legally obliged to disclose your name! It's also available by anyone looking on companies house. What utter arrogance!... I could have also phoned The Letting People head offices if I needed you name. You're a disgrace to the franchise.

Warning: Don't use this particular branch (Franchise) if you want a professional service, or one that is not morally bankrupt, unprofessional, money-grabbing or patronising! This particular branch of The Letting People operate behind a controlled entry system of locked doors! Now I know why! I feel sorry for the poor staff who have to work with and for such a prig!

I don't know of any other letting company that are scared of people coming to the front door unless of course they're angry current or potential clients.

The Letting People