Mar 22,2012
Ashley Burgess
Stav Nicola
Mar 22,2012
In short, the service has been fantastic and a class apart from their competitors. I say this with confidence because I worked in residential sales in the area for 2 years 8 years ago, and having moved flats in London 6 times, I feel I have a good idea of how Chesterton Humberts measure up to their competition.

Both Stav Nicola and Joyce Sorkpor have always been efficient, polite and professional at every single point of contact as we moved into the flat. Ashley Burgess in particular has been brilliant throughout the tenancy; if Ashley says hes going to do something it actually happens and if a problem arises he gets it sorted. He has always dealt with all queries with a high level of professionalism whatever the situation and is a credit to your office.

I have no reason to say this aside from I feel compelled to do so. I know from experience that estate agents very rarely get any credit when things go well (least of all from tenants) but will always get a lot of grief (whether justified or not) when things dont go smoothly. This has easily been the most professional and least painful experience I have had when using an agent.

Chestertons