Apr 11,2009
Apr 11,2009
It would have been very helpful to find all these reviews before I let my property with Ludlow Thompson. I could have avoided fighting with a shockingly rude and arrogant human being called C V who is the manager of Ludlow thompson\'s at Oval/Kennington branch.

First of all none of the stuff communicate with the clients, very poor communication skills indeed, never bother to explain fees and charges Chris cannot wait to get rid of you when ever you ring , I tried to call him for explanation, just cannot be asked and he even put the phone down on me a couple of times.

My property is let, they found me decent tenants(its early days but I do not have bad feelings about them) but they charged me twice for payments that I had already paid over the phone, they even charged me for removing a sofa from one of the bedrooms which in reality myself and my partner moved the day before my tenants moved in!! What a joke!! Meanwhile my partner and I were trying to ring him and ask for an explanation and refund our money to us. He said he\'ll pass it on to their accountants and I should have the money paid into my account within 10 working days! I replied by saying why on earth should I have to wait 10 working days for a mistake that was done by them. Of course he put the phone as he likes doing that a lot and I calmed myself down and thought OK I can wait 10 working days!

Finally now I heard from them with an appauling statement nothing else. The statement shows that some payments have been didacted( really does not make any sense at all) then adding and dictacting again, neither me or my partner understood what\'s that about and at the end of the statment says TOTAL REFUND
By: Sam Mitchell
Apr 17, 2009
Anetta, do not let Ludlow Thompson walk over you on this. Listen to your partner; if you believe they have acted illegally - remember the law is the law! We live in a fair and reasonable country, use the law!
By: anetta
Apr 14, 2009
I have already sent emails to the addresses you mentioned but still haven't had any replies.
Instead replying on the reviews on here perhaps you should check on Lodlow Thompson's inbox first! You are milking on costumer's unresolved issues in order to make us all tired so we give up on trying to sort out our issues.

Please check the emails I sent to your office and reply by sending me my request. I have the right to ask for a full breakdown of all fees and charges.

I need a full breakdown of all my fees and charges because by the look of things you have charged me unfairly and despite my complaints the problem is still unresolved. The statement I received from you doesn't make any sence even to my solicitor. Legally I have the right to ask for a full breakdown that is easy to understand.
By: ludlowthompson customer services
Apr 14, 2009
Dear Anetta

We are concerned to read your review and wish to fully investigate. The correct channels for complaints as published on our website is customerservices@ludlowthompson.com
Please do get in touch with reference to your name and date entry on this website and full contact details so that we can get in touch with you to examine any services issues.

We appreciate that you may already feel you have raised the issue through other channels but if you will kindly take the time to send it to customerservices@ludlowthompson.com
we can then be sure to look at it.

Whilst we publish excellent feedback from hundreds of customers at our website, just one unhappy customer is too much for us. That is why we take the time to engage with customers at review websites like this.

Sadly most people will only leave a bad review at these websites, so when reading them it often does not accurately reflect the true balance of good and bad feelings about a company service. ludlowthompson manages over 16,000 customer and supplier relationships every year, and things can and do go wrong occasionally. When they do, we welcome the chance to try to resolve matters and learn from it.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Oval

(Oval Office/Branch)12 Clapham Road Lambeth, London