Mar 22,2012
By: 'Cedric Horsinga'
Mar 22,2012
I am renting my property with Conran Estates for the last 4/5 Years. I even bought it through them couple of years before that.
I have never had any complain to formulate with them. They manage my property pretty well taking a neutral position between tenant and landlord, they always come back to you in time, when there is a problem, offering you couple of solutions or alternatives you can select, which helps, when you are abroad and sometimes run out of contacts or solution to fix it.
When comes the time to market the property in order to find another tenant, they seems to find a replacement, without too much lost of time and income for the landlord.
They manage to retain the same member of staff over a certain period of time, which help to build up good relationship and feel valued, in that in the case Miss Jefferies, had always shows herself very professionel and efficient throughtout these years.
A bit expensive maybe, but that is a personnel point of view, I guess the market is regulating this automaticaly, and I suppose you pay for what you get.

I hope this review will help you.I confirm I am not associated with Conran Estate in any other way than having them managing my property.

Conran Estates