Oct 24,2016
Oct 24,2016
Living in London was very helpful throughout our property search and I am happy with the service received. I would like to give a special thanks to Emily who I initially spoke to when I was desperately looking for a place within our budget and that suited us. She quickly set up to viewings and she just got it spot on and I fell in love with the second property which Emily showed me!
Throughout the process Emily was very approachable and friendly and provided all information in a timely manner.
Charlyn then took over from Emily once our offer had been accepted and she was also very friendly and approachable. She was very efficient in giving us all necessary information and explaining the whole process to us as well as answering all our questions, which were numerous!
I would highly recommend both Emily and Charlyn as well as Living in London. Even after moving in to the property, we have been in touch with Living in London and the service received has remained of a high standard - thank you for everything guys! :)
I think the fees were reasonable and average compared to other estate agents. The only negative that I have from the process is the time that it took to have our offer accepted but this is not Living in London's fault and they did their best to keep us updated throughout.

Living In London