Mar 22,2012
Mar 22,2012
Having had our extremely marketable property on the market for some time with two different agents, we were completely disillusioned with the service we received. We then contacted My London Home who, in every way, totally put our faith back in the world of Estate Agents. From the level of the photography of our flat, the speed of dealing with things, the look of their website and the overall marketing of the flat to the final offer and subsequent completion they were faultless. Particuarly Daniella, she called when she said she would, chased when she said she would and kept us abreast at every juncture and was a delight for the purchasers to deal with also. I know that she marketed the flat with care and belief and it is this that acheived the excellent sale price that we knew we could achieve in the hands of the right agent, this was Daniella! Additionally, I also found Georgina, the office support backbone to be so on the ball, cheerful, diligent, caring and one of the most efficient young people I have ever dealt with and, running my own Recruitment business, I deal with alot!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London