Mar 22,2012
Mar 22,2012
I have just sold my property through Thomas Morris. There were a few problems along the way with my original buyer pulling out after 3 months, but it was remarketed immediately and sold again within days. Throughout the whole process, the team at St Ives, especially Katy and Kerry were very supportive, giving advice and information where needed and helping me through the sale. I cannot thank them enough for the support that they gave me.
By: Simon
Mar 24, 2012
Dear Jackie M
I'm very proud of the team at St.ives and have noted how you were particularly pleased with the way in which the team kept you updated with advice and support.From our side it is very much appreciated that you took the trouble to let us know your thoughts on the matter and I thank you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Ives! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Ives, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris St Ives