Mar 22,2012
Mar 22,2012
During my dealing with Daniela La Sala, I found her to be courteous at all times, knowledgeable, confident, innovative and constructive.

The property had been on the market for letting for some time; in spite of her hard work showing the flat to potential tenants a few times weekly, there were no takers because the asking rent was too high. I was not prepared to lower the asking rent but through her patient explanation, such as it was not economically viable to have a long void period just because of a few extra pounds particularly when the market was rather dormant, she ultimately pursuaded me to do so.

What I also like with Daniela was that she kept me informed on a regular basis with regards to feedback and market conditions.

Next time the flat becomes vacant. she will be the first agent I will make contact with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London