Mar 21,2012
Mar 21,2012
I rented my current property through Foxtons. During my initial property hunt stage, they showed me the properties in a nice flashy car. All properties were over-priced, except the one I selected. They made me sit in their nice shinny office and they were very pleasant to me. My nightmare started once I made my initial deposit.
Whenever we had any questions after making our first payment, they wouldn't bother answering on time. Make us wait and then tell us the same thing - the property is managed by the landlord. Please get in touch with him. Our landlord was fortunately a very nice guy. He helped us during all the stages.
When we handed our notice period for the property - which is 2 months instead of the standard one month - they started harassing us for arranging an initial viewing. They didn't turn up on the time we booked them for viewing and instead they complained to our landlord that we didn't let them in the property!
They sent a letter to us stating that they'll charge us £100 for final inventory!!!!! They didn't even let us know about such fees in advance.
There are so many hidden charges that they added to us.
I would personally recommend any body to stay away from such a bad estate agent.
Don't get fooled by their shiny offices and well-dressed people. They're all there to rob you of your money and peace of mind!
The agent could have been more open with their charges and prompt with their replies to our queries after charging us such an exorbitant amount as fees. They should have never lied to our landlord and do what an agency should do - help their customers.
By: Zamorano
May 01, 2012
A clap to Mr. Ex Foxtons who would like to prove he can spell words even though his English skills are appalling. Good effort buddy, but you must try again.
By: ex foxtons
Apr 02, 2012
would like to firstly state if you had A. read their terms and conditions you would have found these "hidden fees" oh and also if you look into the legal side of a standard AST (assured short hold tenancy) agreement contract (thought id spell it out for you as you were gonna mis that too) then you would see that the standard notice is actually two months, that is all, chow

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Ealing Common! To leave a new review of Foxtons Ealing Common, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Ealing Common