Mar 21,2012
Mar 21,2012
As locals in Twickenham, we approached Dexters with regards to the letting of our house. We bought into their sales pitch with promises of a buoyant market, Landlords receiving asking rents and masses of applicants registered - what a mistake! Two weeks into the marketing, we discovered that they were showing applicants with budgets far shy of what they had valued the house at, and after the first week, viewings dried up completely. There was a distinct lack of feedback - we had to chase for this after every viewing; most of the time it was non-descript and we were none the wiser.

The customer service element is dire - you'll speak to a different person every time you get a call or try to call them, and the calibre of their staff is just awful - I later found out from another local agent that Twickenham is the training office for new Dexters staff - this explains everything!

All in all, a dreadful experience, just don't go there!
By: Louise
Apr 05, 2012

I am really sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service provided by Dexters. I am head of Customer Services here at Dexters and I wondered if I could be of any further assistance. If you could e-mail me further details to, we can discuss the situation directly and try and resolve any outstanding issues for you.

I will look forward to hearing from you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dexters Office 10! To leave a new review of Dexters Office 10, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dexters Office 10